Hayward is always looking for ways to make pool and spa ownership as affordable and effortless as possible. Our Universal H-Series pool and spa heaters combine advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility, making them a smart choice for virtually any new installation or system upgrade. They deliver state-of-the-industry performance, save up to 18% on energy costs, have extremely low NOx emission levels and a legendary reputation for durability. They’re offered in 150,000, 200,000, 250,000, 300,000, 350,000 and 400,000 BTU/hr. models.
A choice of left-side or right-side electric, gas and water connections gives Universal H-Series heaters unprecedented installation flexibility. This enhanced adaptability – coupled with a lightweight design, a modern low-profile appearance and front-panel only access required for both installation and service – ensures compatibility with virtually all new or existing systems and equipment pad configurations.
- STANDARD Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- Superior Hydraulic Performance Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger State-of-the-industry Finn Plate heat exchanger with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life.
- Dual Voltage Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- Universal Wiring Junction Boxes High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes.
- Hot-Surface Silicon Nitride Ignition System Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Digital LED Control Panel Electronic control display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability
- Insulated FireTile® Combustion Chamber Unlike older forms of insulation, FireTile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Low NOx Emissions Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
There are no reviews for this product.