Hayward Pro-Grid uses superior filter performance to achieve remarkable water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools of all types and sizes. Pro-Grid filter tanks are constructed of a durable glass-reinforced copolymer, for the ultimate in strength, durability and long life.
Featuring “service ease” assembly, Pro-Grid delivers low maintenance and dependable operation. Pro-Grid filters are also available with an optional control valve. Choose quality results and maximum value with Pro-Grid filters by Hayward, the first choice of pool professionals.
- Combination Pressure and Cleaning-Cycle-Indicator Gauge gives visual indication when filter grid elements need cleaning.
- Manual Air Relief provides an easy way to manually purge air from filter
- Screenless Internal Air Scavenger Tube continuously vents and eliminates clogging.
- High-Strength Filter Tank molded from durable glass reinforced copolymer material for dependable, corrosion-free performance.
- High-Impact Grid Elements designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency.
- Self-Aligned Tank Top and Bottom make access to servicing grid elements fast and simple.
- Heavy-Duty, Tamper-Proof One-Piece Clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom together and allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections.
- Marked Short Element and Manifold provide clear guidelines for re-assembly of grid elements during cleaning.
- Union Locknuts make disassembly/reassembly of filter from piping fast and easy.
- Inlet Diffuser Elbow distributes flow of incoming water evenly to all filter elements.
- Bulkhead Fittings that are extra durable and heat resistant.
- Full-Size 11⁄2” Integral Drain provides fast,100% clean-out and easier flushing.
There are no reviews for this product.