Hayward SwimClear reaches new horizons in cartridge filter technology. Industry leading hydraulic performance with maximum flow through all cartridge elements via a top manifold configuration ensures superior water clarity, extended time between maintenance and maximum energy savings.
A cluster of four reusable polyester cartridge elements provides a choice of 225, 325, 425, 525 and now 700 square feet of heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity and extra-long filter cycles. SwimClear filter tanks are made from a reinforced co-polymer material for the ultimate in strength, durability and long life – even for the toughest applications and environmental conditions.
Discover the crystal clear results and reliable performance of SwimClear by Hayward – the first choice of pool professionals.
- Combination Pressure and CleaningCycle-Indicator Gauge gives visual indication when cartridge filter elements need cleaning.
- Manual Air Relief is a high capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve that bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Full-Size 1½" Integral Drain provides fast clean-out and flushing.
- Uniform Low-Profile Tank Base Design makes removal of cartridge elements fast and simple.
- High-Strength Filter Tank is made from durable, glass reinforced copolymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems.
- Self-Aligned Tank Top and Bottom make access to servicing QuadCluster cartridge elements quick and easy.
- Heavy-Duty, Tamper-Proof, One-Piece Clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom together and allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections.
- Quad-Cluster Cartridge Elements provide 225, 325, 425, 525 or industry’s largest 700 ft2 of filter area and extra dirt-holding capacity for long filter cycles. Precision-engineered core provides extra strength and superior flow.
- Top Manifold provides industry’s best energy saving hydraulic performance and utilizes the entire cartridge surface area to maximize time between cleaning
- CPVC Union Coupling Connection provides plumbing options of 2" or 2½" plumbing with 2" full flow internal plumbing for maximum hydraulic performance.
- Noryl™ Bulkhead Fittings for extra strength and heat resistance
There are no reviews for this product.