Power your system with the energy efficient, full-rated Super II pump series from Hayward® . These efficient, high performance pumps are built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. Convenient features include a see-through cover so pool owners know exactly when to empty the extra-large debris basket. Performance features include full-flow hydraulics that allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes it as quiet as it is dependable.
- Super-sized 180 cubic-inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads.
- Easy-Thread design makes strainer cover removal easy. No tools required, no loose parts, and no clamps.
- Lexan see-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning. Test feature allows line pressure test to 40 PSI MAXIMUM.
- All components molded of corrosion-proof glass-filled polypropylene for extra durability and long life.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- Uni-bracket mounting base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement. Adapts to 48 and 56 frame motors.
- Heat resistant, industrial size ceramic seal.
- Rugged, one-piece housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation.
- Totally balanced, Noryl high-head impeller provides high-volume output to accommodate even the most demanding installations, including pool/spa combinations and in-floor cleaning systems.
Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire drive group assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just six (6) bolts.
There are no reviews for this product.