The TriStar pump’s advanced hydraulic design optimizes the three essential pump elements to deliver superior flow, impressive energy efficiency and value. The heavy-duty pump and motor run cooler for years of dependability. Featuring a tri-lock cam and ramp strainer cover that closes with less than a quarter turn, TriStar also sports a super-sized, smooth, no-rib basket with extra leaf-holding capacity that’s a snap to clean. With a variety of bases available, TriStar seamlessly retrofits to existing filtration systems.
Technology incorporated into TriStar creates a new benchmark in residential pool pumps and its higher flow rates can allow for stepping down in pump horsepower. Overall, TriStars feature the most energy efficient hydraulics and are the simplest pumps to install, retrofit and service.
- Save up to 70% on your energy costs with the combination of an advanced hydraulic design and proven two-speed technology
- Higher flow rates can allow for stepping down in pump horsepower for even lower cost and energy consumption
- Heavy-duty motor with dynamic airflow designed for greater dependability and longer life
- 2" x 2 ½" CPVC union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- No-rib basket design insures easy debris removal. Extra-leaf-holding-capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover design seals with less than a quarter turn
- Crystal clear strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
- Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
- Second base included to align TriStar with other models for easy retrofit installations
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10' above water level)
There are no reviews for this product.