Bigger is not Always Better
TriStar® VS is the perfect upgrade for most high performance pumps up to 1.5 HP full-rate or 2.0 HP up-rate. While many other variable-speed pumps operate at 3 HP or more, TriStar VS is the right fit for the right pool.
Unparalleled Energy Efficiency
With industry-leading energy-efficient hydraulics, an integrated variable-speed control and permanent magnet motor, the TriStar VS creates the right flow at the right time. This advanced technology can save owners up to 90% a year on pool related energy costs when compared with ordinary single-speed pump installation. Plus, it’s ENERGY STAR® rating means owners may be eligible for rebates from their local power companies.
With its right-size profile for most high performance applications, TriStar VS pays for itself faster than competing larger, more expensive variable-speed models. TriStar VS is the perfect fit for owners’ pools—and wallets.
- Saves you up to 90% on your energy costs
- Designed to replace most high performance pumps up to 1.5 HP full-rate or 2.0 HP up-rate.
- Pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive variable-speed pumps.
- Advanced, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) permanent magnet motor offers unparalleled efficiency and reliability.
- Integrated, programmable digital interface with 24-hour programmable clock and up to 8 custom timer functions (SP3200VSP only).
- On-board diagnostics and automatic protection for priming failures, temperature extremes and voltage fluctuations.
- 2" x 2.5" union connections make installation easy.
- Second base included to align with Pentair® WhisperFlo® for simple retrofit upgrades (SP3200VSP only).
- A separate base is also available (SPX3200SR) to align with Sta-Rite,® Max-E-Pro,® Max-E-Glas® or Dura-Glas.®
- Optional wall-mount kit available (SPX3400DRKIT) to remotely locate the Pump User Interface.
There are no reviews for this product.