The Pool Boys is an established pool service company located in League City, TX. We are seeking an experienced pool maintenance technician for our growing weekly pool service routes.
This is a fast paced opportunity in a rapidly growing industry! Our Team Members must be reliable, maintain a professional demeanor, have a clean driving record and have a desire to grow with the company as we continue to expand.
Job Title: Pool Maintenance Technician
Looking for a full time experienced Pool Maintenance Tech for our Total Care Weekly Pool Maintenance Service.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for maintaining residential customer’s swimming pools through proper water chemistry (using PCC-R methods) and keeping pools and spas clean and safe with proper skimming, brushing, vacuuming, etc.
Customer service and the ability to work with your Team and Customers in a professional manner, with a positive attitude are a must.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Pool Boys, 382 W Main St., League City, Texas, 77573. Routes are in League City, Friendswood, Clear Lake & the surrounding areas, usually within a 7 mile radius of our office.
Number of Positions Open: 1
Salary Range: $32K to $40K Annually Depending on Experience
Why Work for The Pool Boys
- Celebrating 11 Years as a Family Owned and Operated Local Business
- Excellent Reputation in our Community and the Pool Industry
- Monday - Friday (Occasional Saturday during peak season)
- Work vehicle provided
- Work phone provided
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Sick and Holiday Time
- On the Job and Industry training
- Certification opportunities and Growth potential
- W2 full-time position, NO 1099 subcontractors
- Paid Weekly
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including but not limited to: Heat, Cold, Rain, Wind, etc.
- Must be able to safely lift 0-50lbs alone, and 0-100lbs in a Team Lift.
- Must be able to safely operate motor vehicles such as small and medium size pickup trucks.
- Must be able to work with team members in a professional manner to get all types of jobs/tasks completed on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work with customers in a professional manner to get all types of jobs/tasks completed on a daily basis.
- Must be able to use technology to manage and track jobs.
- Ability to spot/identify any problems with the swimming pool/spa and its equipment in order to be able to notify the office for repairs.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Completing minor repairs/installs of orings, baskets, weir doors, cleaner parts, etc.
- Ability to complete “Green to Clean” and other cleanup services, which may be considered “one-off” jobs.
- Ability to assist in tasks that may not be part of your normal job functions.
- Ability to work overtime on short notice.
- Filter cleaning experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to properly maintain 9-10 pools daily within an 8hr shift.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Clean Background Check
- Must be able to pass random drug test
- Show up on-time and maintain good attendance
- Company uniform provided
- Professional representation of company
- Excellent customer service
- Positive Mental Attitude
- Motivation to continue to education with company provided training
- Constant respect for the Company, Company Property, and Co-Workers
- Maintaining a clean workspace as well as cleaning up on the job sites
- Treat all Customers and their Property with care and respect
- SAFETY. Always use safe practices. Always keep your customers, yourself, your team, and the company safe.
- Willingness to work in other areas of the business as needed (e.g. help Field Technician carry pieces of equipment on the job site. Run parts. Help in shop. )
Are you Ready to Level Up?
Joining The Pool Boys means you are ready to be respected as an individual that works hard and it shows. We believe we have grown a reliable business based on the success of our Team and our Customer Reviews show it. We're looking to add to that legacy... are you ready to join our Team?