The Pool Boys is a rapidly growing pool service company located in League City, TX. We are seeking an experienced pool maintenance technician for our growing weekly pool service routes. This is a fast paced opportunity in a rapidly growing industry! Our Team Members must be reliable, maintain a professional demeanor, have a clean driving record and have a desire to grow with the company as we continue to expand. This role is hard work and requires the right individual who can successfully manage their time and self motivate!
*** Now Offering $600 Sign on Bonus - Conditions Apply ***
Job Title: Pool Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for maintaining residential customer’s swimming pool/spa through proper water chemistry (using PCC-R methods), by safely using the required chemicals. Maintenance Technicians are also responsible for keeping pools/spas clean and safe by performing all duties required by the company, including but not limited to: skimming, brushing, vacuuming, etc.
Customer service and the ability to work with your team and customers in a professional manner, with a positive attitude are a must. In summary Maintenance Technicians will clean/maintain swimming pools/spas on a daily basis.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: The Pool Boys, 404 Newport Blvd., League City, Texas, 77573 (All over League City & surrounding areas)
Number of Positions Open: 1
Salary Range: DOE
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions including but not limited to: Heat, Cold, Rain, Wind, etc.
- Must be able to safely lift 0-100lbs alone, and 0-250lbs in a Team Lift.
- Must be safe at all times.
- Must be able to safely operate motor vehicles such as small and medium size pickup trucks.
- Must be able to work with team members in a professional manner to get all types of jobs/tasks completed on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work with customers in a professional manner to get all types of jobs/tasks completed on a daily basis.
- Must be able to use technology to manage and track jobs.
- Ability to spot/identify any problems with the swimming pool/spa and its equipment in order to be able to notify the office.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Completing minor repairs/installs of orings, baskets, weir doors, cleaner parts, etc.
- Ability to complete “Green to Clean” and other cleanup services, which may be considered “one-off” jobs.
- Ability to assist in tasks that may not be part of your normal job functions.
- Ability to work overtime on short notice.
- Filter cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to properly maintain 50+ pools/week, within 8hrs/day.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Clean Background Check
- Must be able to pass random drug test
- On-time for scheduled hours
- Maintain good attendance
- Company uniform (See Team Handbook)
- Professional representation of company
- Excellent customer service
- Positive attitude always
- Motivation to continue to grow by continually learning, both inside and outside of work
- Constant respect for the company, company property, and co-workers
- Mechanical aptitude
- Maintaining a clean workspace as well as cleaning up on the job sites
- Treat all of the customer’s property with care and respect
- SAFETY. Always use safe practices. Always keep your customers, yourself, your team, and the company safe.
- Willingness to work in other areas of the business as needed (e.g. help Field Technician carry pieces of equipment on the job site. Run parts. Help in shop. )
Why Work for The Pool Boys
- Family Owned and Operated
- In Business for 10 Years
- Excellent Reputation in our Community and the Pool Industry
- Monday - Friday (Occasional Saturday during peak season)
- Work vehicle provided
- Work phone provided
- Uniforms provided
- Paid Sick and Holiday Time
- On the Job and Industry training
- Certification opportunities
- Growth potential
- W2 full-time position, no 1099 sub-contractors
- Paid Weekly