The Pool Boys offer Total Care Weekly Pool Maintenance Service in League City, Friendswood, Clear Lake and the immediate area. We provide a premium weekly pool cleaning service for $225 plus tax per month, including chemicals and labor for most pools*. We even start your service with a free Filter Clean ($130 value) so we know your pool filter is clean when we start maintenance. If you're looking for Total Care for your swimming pool, give us a call at 832-473-5715.
The Pool Boys take pride in our team and the services we provide. The Pool Boys is a member of the CYA Smart Alliance and many of our techs are PCC-R Certified through the Pool Chemistry Training Institute. We provide our techs the tools, training and support they need to provide you with an excellent pool service each week. Give The Pool Boys a call at 832-473-5715 to get started.
Total Care Weekly ™
Pool Maintenance Service
Startup Included on New Customer Pool
- Onsite meeting with our Maintenance Manager to Discuss Your Pool’s Specific Needs and Expectations
- Spinlab Water Test Analysis of your Pool Water
- Initial chemical balancing and recommendations to bring your pool to our baseline standard
- ProTeam Supreme Borates System Startup - Average 75lbs ($250 value)
- Free Filter Clean ($130 value)
- Complete Equipment Inspection ($75 value)
Total Care Weekly Service Includes
- Weekly Pool Service by Qualified Technicians
- Spinlab Water Test Analysis and Balance Chemicals as Needed
- Net Debris from Surface
- Brush Steps and Walls
- Vacuum Floor
- Empty Skimmer and Pump Baskets
- Empty Cleaner Bag/Basket
- Equipment Monitoring
- Backwashing of Filter as Needed
- Email Customer Water Test Results and Images of Pool Before and After Service Each Week
Semi-Annual Service in Spring and Fall
- Free Filter Clean Service ($130 value)
- Free Equipment Inspection ($75 value)
- Free Repair Service Calls for all of our Total Care Customers. ($75 value)
Total Care Weekly Pool Maintenance Service Agreement Details
- $225 + Tax per month on pools up to 30,000 gallons (most pools)
- 30,000 to 40,000 gallons, $15 extra per month
- 40,000 to 50,000 gallons, $30 extra per month
- Extremely large or multiple systems may be slightly higher, we will advise you on our initial visit.
- Credit Card on file will be automatically processed between the 1st-5th of every month.
- First payment will be processed upon starting service and will be prorated if necessary.
- Heavy rain or thunder and lightning storms will get chemical only service with baskets and cleaner emptied.
- Extreme weather events such as a Hurricane or Tropical Storm will result in No Service. Depending on the severity of the storm there may be a cleanup charge which will be handled on a case by case basis.
- We do not charge extra for months with 5 weeks.
- We take off the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day – No Service
- Independence Day – Service will be done before or after the holiday.
- Labor Day – Service will be done before or after the holiday.
- Thanksgiving Day – Service will be done before or after the holiday.
- Christmas Week – No Service
- There will not be credits on the holidays with no service. This is why we do not charge extra for months with 5 trips for service.
- Upon starting service, we will clean your filter free ($130 value) so that we know where we are starting at with your pool.
- There will be 2 routine maintenance filter cleans each year. The first one will happen in the Spring and the second one will happen in the Fall. These will be done automatically and are included in your monthly payment of $225 + Tax. You must be a Total Care Weekly customer for 2 months to be eligible for the semi-annual schedule cleanings. New customer will have already recieved a free Filter Clean Service on Startup and will be good until the next cleaning cycle.
- We will notify you of any filter cleanings needed outside of this and we will get your approval for the additional payment prior to service. These are rare cases when we need more than 2 filter cleans a year.
- Our Total Care Maintenance Service and Prices are for DE and Cartridge type filters only (the most common today). Sand Filter change outs will be handled on a case by case basis and will be custom quoted for each system.
- Chemical Use Fee (Borates): If you cancel your Total Care Weekly Pool Maintenance Service within the first 90 days of Startup, you will be invoiced a $250 Chemical Use Fee for the Borates we add at the beginning of service. We don't require contracts, but we need to at least cover the additional cost of $250 worth of chemicals used on startup of Borates. This does not apply if you have sustained Total Care Weekly Service for a period of 3 monthly billing cycles.