Salt Systems are an alternative way to sanitize your inground swimming pool. Over the last decade there has been a huge increase in the popularity of these systems. Many companies including Hayward/Goldline, Jandy, Pentair, and Saline Generating Systems have their own models of salt systems.
The Pool Boys have their own dedicated Hayward Salt Cell Testing Station in-store and can test whether your Hayward/Goldline T-Cell is working properly or not. Give us a call if you need assistance with Salt Cell testing, or we can also install, upgrade, or repair salt systems at your location.
- Has check/service light on.
- There is an error code on the display.
- System is saying that there is less/more salt than there actually is in the pool.
- Not producing any chlorine.
- No power to the Salt System.
- No flow light won't go away.
Information you can give to us:
- Manufacturer, Model, & Cell Size.
- Symptom's of the problem you are having.
How to find the Manufacturer, Model, & Size:
Label inside of the box should contain the model# & serial#. The actual salt cell itself should also have a label with a model# & serial#